Peru's central bank offers to buy dollars as sol gains
LIMA Dec 19 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank offered to buy dollars in the local spot market on Wednesday as the sol currency gained 0.16 percent to bid 2.561 per dollar.
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Malaysian jetliner may have turned back before vanishing |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- Malaysian jet's disappearance among rarest of aviation disasters