Peru's central bank buys $60 million but sol gains 0.16 pct
LIMA Dec 19 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank bought $60 million in the local spot market on Wednesday but the sol currency finished bidding 0.16 percent stronger at 2.561 per dollar.
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source