Swiss stocks - Factors to watch on Dec 19
ZURICH Dec 19 (Reuters) - The following are some of the main factors expected to affect Swiss stocks on Wednesday:
Swiss bank UBS UBSN.VX was hit with a $1.5 billion bill, the second-largest fine ever levied on a bank, and admitted to fraud on Wednesday in order to settle charges of manipulating global benchmark interest rates.
For more, click on
* The Kudelski Group said on Wednesday that Alex Osadzinski, executive vice president of group strategy and business development, will leave the Group at the end of December, 2012.
* Lifewatch AG, the wireless remote cardiac and medical patient monitoring service provider, said three new board members will be proposed at a Jan 23 extraordinary shareholder meeting, including two from a shareholder group.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Couple, four children missing in Nevada found safe in canyon
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule |