Mexico retail sales fall in line with forecast in Oct
MEXICO CITY Dec 19 (Reuters) - Mexican retail sales fell by 1.0 percent in October compared with September, in line with economists' forecasts, data from the national statistics office showed on Wednesday.
Compared with the same month a year earlier, sales rose by 3.5 percent, the office said. Economists polled by Reuters had forecast sales would drop by 1.0 percent month-on-month and rise by 3.4 percent year-on-year.
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data