Mexico retail sales fall in line with forecast in Oct
MEXICO CITY Dec 19 (Reuters) - Mexican retail sales fell by 1.0 percent in October compared with September, in line with economists' forecasts, data from the national statistics office showed on Wednesday.
Compared with the same month a year earlier, sales rose by 3.5 percent, the office said. Economists polled by Reuters had forecast sales would drop by 1.0 percent month-on-month and rise by 3.4 percent year-on-year.
- U.S. and Arab allies launch first strikes on fighters in Syria |
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- Israel downs Syrian warplane it says violated its Golan airspace
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- U.S. attack on IS targets in Syria "will be answered" - fighter