Owner of OpenTV sues Netflix, alleging patent infringement
SAN FRANCISCO Dec 19 (Reuters) - Switzerland-based Kudelski SA, owner of interactive television pioneer OpenTV, sued Netflix Inc on Wednesday, alleging that the company infringed on patents that cover technology underpinning the fast-growing Internet video sector. ; follow my tweets @rtrswalibarr))
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- With song and sadness, South Africans mourn Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image