PPR says to pay interim dividend
PARIS Dec 19 (Reuters) - French luxury and sports brand group PPR on Wednesday said it plans to pay shareholders an interim dividend of 1.50 euros ($1.99) a share for 2012 on Jan. 24.
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Gaza toll nears 100, militants threaten Israeli airport |
- Ukraine says rebels will pay as missiles kill 23 soldiers |
- A game of two popes: Vatican plays down talk of World Cup rivalry
- Haskell collapses in Texas court as details of murder read