PPR says to pay interim dividend
PARIS Dec 19 (Reuters) - French luxury and sports brand group PPR on Wednesday said it plans to pay shareholders an interim dividend of 1.50 euros ($1.99) a share for 2012 on Jan. 24.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data