PPR says to pay interim dividend
PARIS Dec 19 (Reuters) - French luxury and sports brand group PPR on Wednesday said it plans to pay shareholders an interim dividend of 1.50 euros ($1.99) a share for 2012 on Jan. 24.
PPR said in a statement that its board would decide on the balance of the 2012 dividend during a meeting on February 14. ($1 = 0.7542 euros) (Reporting by James Regan; Editing by Christian Plumb)
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections