Globaltrans buys MMK-Trans for around $225 mln
MOSCOW Dec 19 (Reuters) - Russian freight operator Globaltrans Investment said on Wednesday it has agreed to buy 100 percent of MMK-Trans, a subsidiary of Magnitogorsk Iron & Steel Works (MMK).
Globaltrans is buying the asset for a cash consideration of $225 million and is assuming net debt and working capital of approximately $110 million, it said.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target probe eyes overseas hackers; stolen cards for sale online
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter