Russia's VEB raises $800 mln in three-year loan
MOSCOW Dec 19 (Reuters) - Russian state development bank VEB has raised $800 million via a three-year syndicated loan, the bank said in a statement on Wednesday.
The rate was set at six-month LIBOR plus 1.4 percent and the funds will be used to refinance an outstanding loan raised in 2010 and to finance the lender's investment projects.
(Reporting by Katya Golubkova; editing by Megan Davies)
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking