Russia's VEB raises $800 mln in three-year loan
MOSCOW Dec 19 (Reuters) - Russian state development bank VEB has raised $800 million via a three-year syndicated loan, the bank said in a statement on Wednesday.
The rate was set at six-month LIBOR plus 1.4 percent and the funds will be used to refinance an outstanding loan raised in 2010 and to finance the lender's investment projects.
(Reporting by Katya Golubkova; editing by Megan Davies)
- Israel rejects ceasefire plan, source says, as death toll nears 850 |
- Obama tells Central American leaders most children will go home
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Bad weather seen as probable cause of Air Algerie crash
- EU edges to economic sanctions on Russia but narrows scope |