SandRidge Energy to sell Permian Basin assets for $2.6 bln
Dec 19 (Reuters) - SandRidge Energy Inc said it will sell its Permian Basin properties in Texas to privately held oil and gas company Sheridan Production Partners for $2.6 billion.
Last month, SandRidge had said it was exploring the sale of these assets.
"This (cash from sale) will also allow us to fund development of our acreage position as well as future opportunities in the highly scalable, high return Mississippian Play," the Oklahoma City-based company said in a statement.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Lost passenger jet was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data