SandRidge Energy to sell Permian Basin assets for $2.6 bln
Dec 19 (Reuters) - SandRidge Energy Inc said it will sell its Permian Basin properties in Texas to privately held oil and gas company Sheridan Production Partners for $2.6 billion.
Last month, SandRidge had said it was exploring the sale of these assets.
"This (cash from sale) will also allow us to fund development of our acreage position as well as future opportunities in the highly scalable, high return Mississippian Play," the Oklahoma City-based company said in a statement.
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets