US money market assets down in latest week: iMoneyNet
NEW YORK (Reuters) - U.S. money market fund assets fell by $9.72 billion to $2.619 trillion in the week ended December 18, the Money Fund Report said on Wednesday.
Taxable money market fund assets fell by $12.44 billion to $2.341 trillion, while tax-free assets rose by $2.72 billion to $278.44 billion, according to the report, published by iMoneyNet.
Yields on taxable money market funds were unchanged from the previous week at 0.02 percent, according to the report.
(Reporting by Angela Moon; Editing by Dan Grebler)
- Sunken Korea ferry relatives give DNA swabs to help identify dead |
- Special Report: How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Death toll climbs to at least 13 in worst tragedy on Everest |
- Mediator heads to east Ukraine, seeking surrenders |