US money market assets down in latest week: iMoneyNet
NEW YORK (Reuters) - U.S. money market fund assets fell by $9.72 billion to $2.619 trillion in the week ended December 18, the Money Fund Report said on Wednesday.
Taxable money market fund assets fell by $12.44 billion to $2.341 trillion, while tax-free assets rose by $2.72 billion to $278.44 billion, according to the report, published by iMoneyNet.
Yields on taxable money market funds were unchanged from the previous week at 0.02 percent, according to the report.
(Reporting by Angela Moon; Editing by Dan Grebler)
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane
- At least 15 die in Israeli shelling of Gaza school as toll exceeds 750 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Minnesota man asked to leave Southwest flight after critical tweet