China shares hover at four-month highs, energy sectors strong
HONG KONG (Reuters) - China shares hovered around their highest levels since August on Wednesday, with energy sectors strong after state-run media said the top economic planning agency reaffirmed it will reform resource-pricing policies.
(Reporting by Clement Tan; Editing by Richard Borsuk)
- Sierra Leone declares emergency as Ebola death toll hits 729 |
- Israel, Palestinian militant groups begin 3-day Gaza truce |
- Disappointment, uncertainty after India blocks WTO trade deal
- S&P500 index posts worst fall since April; indexes down for July
- Tesla expects to boost 2015 output to more than 60,000