Vanguard sees record customer inflow of $130 billion
Dec 19 (Reuters) - Money manager Vanguard Group said inflows from customers into its mutual and exchange-traded funds totaled $130.4 billion in 2012 through the end of November.
The inflow exceeded the company's highest annual total ever and would be a record in the fund industry, Vanguard said in a statement on Wednesday.
Inflows continue to be "strong" in December, Vanguard spokesman John Woerth said. He declined to estimate a dollar total for the month.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions