Vanguard sees record customer inflow of $130 billion
Dec 19 (Reuters) - Money manager Vanguard Group said inflows from customers into its mutual and exchange-traded funds totaled $130.4 billion in 2012 through the end of November.
The inflow exceeded the company's highest annual total ever and would be a record in the fund industry, Vanguard said in a statement on Wednesday.
Inflows continue to be "strong" in December, Vanguard spokesman John Woerth said. He declined to estimate a dollar total for the month.
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets