Venezuela's Chavez stable after respiratory infection - gov't
CARACAS Dec 18 (Reuters) - Venezuela's President Hugo Chavez is in a "stable" condition in Cuba after being treated for a respiratory infection following his cancer surgery last week, the government said.
Chavez, 58, is battling to recover from his fourth operation since he was first diagnosed with cancer in mid-2011.
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings explosion kills two, more missing
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- EU moves towards travel bans, asset freezes for Russians |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia