Chevron and YPF to sign shale partnership deal-source
BUENOS AIRES Dec 19 (Reuters) - Argentine energy company YPF and U.S. oil major Chevron Corp will sign a partnership deal to develop the South American country's vast shale energy resources, a YPF source said on Wednesday.
The source spoke just before a news conference in the United States at which YPF Chief Executive Miguel Galuccio and Chevron's head of operations for Latin America and Africa, Ali Moshiri, were due to speak.
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey from Islamic State advance |
- Secret Service investigates after man jumps White House fence, reaches doors
- Kentucky firefighter dies after ice bucket challenge accident