Chevron and YPF to sign shale partnership deal-source
BUENOS AIRES Dec 19 (Reuters) - Argentine energy company YPF and U.S. oil major Chevron Corp will sign a partnership deal to develop the South American country's vast shale energy resources, a YPF source said on Wednesday.
The source spoke just before a news conference in the United States at which YPF Chief Executive Miguel Galuccio and Chevron's head of operations for Latin America and Africa, Ali Moshiri, were due to speak.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Canada's Harper pledges tougher security laws after attack |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Some U.S. hospitals weigh withholding care to Ebola patients