Chevron and YPF to sign shale partnership deal-source
BUENOS AIRES Dec 19 (Reuters) - Argentine energy company YPF and U.S. oil major Chevron Corp will sign a partnership deal to develop the South American country's vast shale energy resources, a YPF source said on Wednesday.
The source spoke just before a news conference in the United States at which YPF Chief Executive Miguel Galuccio and Chevron's head of operations for Latin America and Africa, Ali Moshiri, were due to speak.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls