Abbott's spin-off AbbVie to join S&P 100 & 500
Dec 20 (Reuters) - AbbVie Inc, the pharmaceutical company being spun off by Abbott Laboratories, is set to join the Standard and Poor's 100 and 500 indices, S&P Dow Jones Indices said.
AbbVie will replace Dell Inc in the S&P 100 and Federated Investors Inc in the S&P 500.
Abbott Labs will remain in both indices.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote on union with Russia as troops build up rapidly |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Indian Ocean poses daunting challenge in search for missing Malaysia plane