Abbott's spin-off AbbVie to join S&P 100 & 500
Dec 20 (Reuters) - AbbVie Inc, the pharmaceutical company being spun off by Abbott Laboratories, is set to join the Standard and Poor's 100 and 500 indices, S&P Dow Jones Indices said.
AbbVie will replace Dell Inc in the S&P 100 and Federated Investors Inc in the S&P 500.
Abbott Labs will remain in both indices.
- Tape emerges of Clinton discussing bin Laden day before 9/11 attack
- Gaza truce over, Israel soldier captured, 70 dead in Rafah shelling |
- Financial health: The four numbers to zero in on
- Ebola patient coming to U.S. as aid workers' health worsens
- Sierra Leone declares emergency as Ebola death toll hits 729 |