Abbott's spin-off AbbVie to join S&P 100 & 500
Dec 20 (Reuters) - AbbVie Inc, the pharmaceutical company being spun off by Abbott Laboratories, is set to join the Standard and Poor's 100 and 500 indices, S&P Dow Jones Indices said.
AbbVie will replace Dell Inc in the S&P 100 and Federated Investors Inc in the S&P 500.
Abbott Labs will remain in both indices.
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base: social media |
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- Ukraine warns Europe of Russian gas cut-off, Moscow denies