Aegon buys into Santander's Spanish insurance operations
AMSTERDAM Dec 20 (Reuters) - Dutch insurer Aegon said on Wednesday it is to form a joint venture with Spain's Banco Santander, spending 220 million euros to take 51 percent stakes in life and non-life insurance companies with a view to distributing its products through the Spanish bank's branches.
(Reporting by Gilbert Kreijger; Editing by Greg Mahlich)
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message