Aegon buys into Santander's Spanish insurance operations
AMSTERDAM Dec 20 (Reuters) - Dutch insurer Aegon said on Wednesday it is to form a joint venture with Spain's Banco Santander, spending 220 million euros to take 51 percent stakes in life and non-life insurance companies with a view to distributing its products through the Spanish bank's branches.
(Reporting by Gilbert Kreijger; Editing by Greg Mahlich)
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Gaza toll soars as Israel 'days' from completing tunnel hunt
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- Argentina braces for market reaction to second default in 12 years