Aegon buys into Santander's Spanish insurance operations
AMSTERDAM Dec 20 (Reuters) - Dutch insurer Aegon said on Wednesday it is to form a joint venture with Spain's Banco Santander, spending 220 million euros to take 51 percent stakes in life and non-life insurance companies with a view to distributing its products through the Spanish bank's branches.
(Reporting by Gilbert Kreijger; Editing by Greg Mahlich)
- Islamic State video claims to show beheading of U.S. journalist |
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |
- Four beheaded corpses found in Egypt's Sinai: security sources
- Father of Texas 'affluenza' teen arrested for impersonating police officer
- U.S. attorney general visits racially charged St. Louis suburb