Aegon buys into Santander's Spanish insurance operations
AMSTERDAM Dec 20 (Reuters) - Dutch insurer Aegon said on Wednesday it is to form a joint venture with Spain's Banco Santander, spending 220 million euros to take 51 percent stakes in life and non-life insurance companies with a view to distributing its products through the Spanish bank's branches.
(Reporting by Gilbert Kreijger; Editing by Greg Mahlich)
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections