Murphy Oil Schedules Earnings Conference Call
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20121220:nBw205744a EL DORADO, Ark.--(Business Wire)-- Murphy Oil Corporation (NYSE:MUR) has scheduled its conference call at 12:00 p.m. Central Time on Thursday, January 31st, 2013, to review fourth quarter 2012 earnings, which will be announced Wednesday afternoon, January 30th, 2013. Marketwire is handling arrangements for the call. Interested parties may participate by dialing 1-888-503-8172 and referencing reservation number 6962469. The call will also be broadcast live over the internet and can be accessed through the Investor Relations section of Murphy Oil`s Web site at http://www.murphyoilcorp.com/ir. All investors, analysts, media, employees and the general public are invited to participate. Online replays of the call will be available through Murphy Oil`s Web site and a recording of the call will be available through Monday, February 4th, 2013, by dialing 1-888-203-1112 and referencing reservation number 6962469. Audio downloads will be available on the Murphy website through March 1st, 2013, and via Thomson StreetEvents for their service subscribers. Murphy Oil Corporation Barry Jeffery, 870-864-6501 Copyright Business Wire 2012
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- War veteran detained by North Korea arrives in U.S. |
- Ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge