Argentina November industry output falls 1.4 pct on year
BUENOS AIRES Dec 20 (Reuters) - Argentina's November industrial production dipped 1.4 percent from a year earlier, falling well short of expectations for a 2.0 percent increase in a Reuters poll of analysts, government data showed on Thursday.
The INDEC statistics institute said factory output fell 2.1 percent in November compared with October, seasonally adjusted.
- Co-pilot spoke last words heard from missing Malaysian plane |
- U.S., EU impose sanctions after Crimea moves to join Russia |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- China rejects North Korean crimes report, hits chance of prosecution
- A plunge in U.S. preschool obesity? Not so fast, experts say