Brazil's Banco Votorantim files plan for IPO
SAO PAULO Dec 20 (Reuters) - Brazil's Banco Votorantim SA filed plans to go public by selling stock in a primary and secondary offering, according to a securities filing on Thursday.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote