Boeing books 47 net new plane orders in latest week
Dec 20 (Reuters) - Boeing Co said it booked 50 new orders for planes in the latest week, including orders for 31 of its widebody 777 jet, worth about $9 billion at list prices.
Customers also cancelled orders for three planes - one 747, one 777 and one 787 - bringing the net increase in orders to 47 for the week. So far this year, Boeing has booked net orders for 1,115 new planes.
- Malaysia Airlines denies crash report, says plane still missing |
- UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media