Boeing books 47 net new plane orders in latest week
Dec 20 (Reuters) - Boeing Co said it booked 50 new orders for planes in the latest week, including orders for 31 of its widebody 777 jet, worth about $9 billion at list prices.
Customers also cancelled orders for three planes - one 747, one 777 and one 787 - bringing the net increase in orders to 47 for the week. So far this year, Boeing has booked net orders for 1,115 new planes.
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Yemeni al Qaeda says attack on hospital was mistake
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East