Boeing books 47 net new plane orders in latest week
Dec 20 (Reuters) - Boeing Co said it booked 50 new orders for planes in the latest week, including orders for 31 of its widebody 777 jet, worth about $9 billion at list prices.
Customers also cancelled orders for three planes - one 747, one 777 and one 787 - bringing the net increase in orders to 47 for the week. So far this year, Boeing has booked net orders for 1,115 new planes.
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plow |
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp
- U.S. to funnel travelers from Ebola-hit region through five airports
- Ebola crisis turns a corner as U.S. issues new treatment protocols