Bombardier has order for 10 C-Series jets, options for 10 more
Dec 20 (Reuters) - Canadian plane and train maker Bombardier Inc said on Thursday Latvia's airBaltic has placed a firm order for 10 C-Series jets, with an option for up to 10 more.
The company said the deal is worth about $764 million, or up to $1.57 billion if all of the options are exercised.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |