Bombardier has order for 10 C-Series jets, options for 10 more
Dec 20 (Reuters) - Canadian plane and train maker Bombardier Inc said on Thursday Latvia's airBaltic has placed a firm order for 10 C-Series jets, with an option for up to 10 more.
The company said the deal is worth about $764 million, or up to $1.57 billion if all of the options are exercised.
- Judge rejects strict limits on U.S. nurse who treated Ebola patients |
- Test flight of Virgin Galactic spaceship ends in fatal crash in California
- Suspect in Pennsylvania police ambush denied bail |
- Dow, S&P 500 end at record highs; BoJ move adds fuel to rally |
- Judge issues order enforcing Ebola isolation of defiant Maine nurse