Bombardier has order for 10 C-Series jets, options for 10 more
Dec 20 (Reuters) - Canadian plane and train maker Bombardier Inc said on Thursday Latvia's airBaltic has placed a firm order for 10 C-Series jets, with an option for up to 10 more.
The company said the deal is worth about $764 million, or up to $1.57 billion if all of the options are exercised.
- More troops deployed in Ferguson to guard against fresh riots |
- Merkel hits diplomatic dead-end with Putin
- Jewish-nation bill frays Israel's delicate social fabric
- Ukraine reports new arrivals of Russian supplies for eastern rebels |
- Gunshots echo as violence returns to Ferguson, protests across U.S.
We are living longer but not creating financial plans to keep pace. Advisers give tips on how to make sure you don’t outlive your money. Video