Brazil central bank chops 2012 GDP growth view to 1.0 pct
SAO PAULO Dec 20 (Reuters) - Brazil's central bank lowered its 2012 economic growth forecast to 1.0 percent from 1.6 percent previously, the bank's latest quarterly inflation report showed on Thursday.
The bank also lowered its 2013 inflation forecast to 4.8 percent from 4.9 percent previously, but raised its estimate for 2012 inflation to 5.7 percent from 5.2 percent previously.
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Shots fired in air during raid at Crimea naval base
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details