Carlyle Group buys stake in NGP Energy Capital for $424 mln
Dec 20 (Reuters) - Asset manager The Carlyle Group acquired a 47.5 percent stake in energy investor NGP Energy Capital Management for $424 million to boost its natural resources investments.
Carlyle will buy the 40 percent stake owned by Barclays Natural Resource Investments and rest from NGP's management.
The deal, which will be funded with cash and Carlyle Holdings partnership units, closed on Thursday.
- U.S.' Kerry voices 'regret' to India over diplomat case |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Medical bills underlie 60 percent of U.S. bankrupts: study
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |