Carlyle Group buys stake in NGP Energy Capital for $424 mln
Dec 20 (Reuters) - Asset manager The Carlyle Group acquired a 47.5 percent stake in energy investor NGP Energy Capital Management for $424 million to boost its natural resources investments.
Carlyle will buy the 40 percent stake owned by Barclays Natural Resource Investments and rest from NGP's management.
The deal, which will be funded with cash and Carlyle Holdings partnership units, closed on Thursday.
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official |
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea