Italy's Carraro inks 360 mln euro deal with CHN
MILAN Dec 20 (Reuters) - Italy's Carraro said on Thursday it had signed a 360 million-euro ($477 million) deal with CNH Global to supply transmission systems until the end of 2016.
CNH, a tractor and construction equipment maker, is part of Fiat Industrial.
- 'Weird Al' Yankovic still trying to wrap head around No. 1 album
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- Wreckage of Air Algerie plane carrying 116 people found in Mali |
- Shelling of Gaza school kills at least 15; toll nears 800 |
- World's oldest joke traced back to 1900 BC