Italy's Carraro inks 360 mln euro deal with CHN
MILAN Dec 20 (Reuters) - Italy's Carraro said on Thursday it had signed a 360 million-euro ($477 million) deal with CNH Global to supply transmission systems until the end of 2016.
CNH, a tractor and construction equipment maker, is part of Fiat Industrial.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'