Italy's Carraro inks 360 mln euro deal with CHN
MILAN Dec 20 (Reuters) - Italy's Carraro said on Thursday it had signed a 360 million-euro ($477 million) deal with CNH Global to supply transmission systems until the end of 2016.
CNH, a tractor and construction equipment maker, is part of Fiat Industrial.
- Search planes scour sea for missing Malaysian jetliner |
- Timeline: Malaysia Airlines flight to Beijing missing in Asia
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |