Italy's Carraro inks 360 mln euro deal with CHN
MILAN Dec 20 (Reuters) - Italy's Carraro said on Thursday it had signed a 360 million-euro ($477 million) deal with CNH Global to supply transmission systems until the end of 2016.
CNH, a tractor and construction equipment maker, is part of Fiat Industrial.
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits error over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |