Italy's Carraro inks 360 mln euro deal with CHN
MILAN Dec 20 (Reuters) - Italy's Carraro said on Thursday it had signed a 360 million-euro ($477 million) deal with CNH Global to supply transmission systems until the end of 2016.
CNH, a tractor and construction equipment maker, is part of Fiat Industrial.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- Front companies, embassies mask North Korean weapons trade - U.N
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions