Citigroup not looking to fill chief operating officer's spot-WSJ
Dec 19 (Reuters) - Citigroup Inc's chief executive, Michael Corbat, is not looking to fill the positions of president and chief operating officer, the Wall Street Journal reported on Wednesday, citing people familiar with the matter.
Michael Corbat, who took over as chief executive following Vikram Pandit's resignation in October, briefed the board on his thinking at meetings last week, the paper said. An announcement is expected early next year, the Journal said.
The former chief operating officer, John Havens, resigned when Pandit did.
A Citi spokeswoman was not immediately available for comment.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Canada PM vows crackdown after capital shocked by fatal attacks |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- A Minute With: Shailene Woodley on teen sex, violence and Marvel