Colombia's finmin: GDP data was "surprising" in a negative way
BOGOTA Dec 20 (Reuters) - Colombian Finance Minister Mauricio Cardenas said on Thursday that weak growth in the third quarter was "surprising" and he agreed when asked if it was a negative surprise.
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets