Colombia lowers 2012 economic growth target on weak Q3 GDP
BOGOTA Dec 20 (Reuters) - Colombia lowered its economic growth forecast for full-year 2012 to between 4 percent and 4.5 percent due to weak expansion in the third quarter from a previous target of 4.8 percent, the national planning department said on Thursday.
The finance minister will hold a press conference later on Thursday. (Reporting by Carlos Vargas)
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East
- Millions of Target shoppers face new debit card limits |