Colombia lowers 2012 economic growth target on weak Q3 GDP
BOGOTA Dec 20 (Reuters) - Colombia lowered its economic growth forecast for full-year 2012 to between 4 percent and 4.5 percent due to weak expansion in the third quarter from a previous target of 4.8 percent, the national planning department said on Thursday.
The finance minister will hold a press conference later on Thursday. (Reporting by Carlos Vargas)
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Secret Service investigates after man jumps White House fence, reaches doors
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |
- N.Korea says imprisoned American tried to become 'second Snowden'