Colombia lowers 2012 economic growth target on weak Q3 GDP
BOGOTA Dec 20 (Reuters) - Colombia lowered its economic growth forecast for full-year 2012 to between 4 percent and 4.5 percent due to weak expansion in the third quarter from a previous target of 4.8 percent, the national planning department said on Thursday.
The finance minister will hold a press conference later on Thursday. (Reporting by Carlos Vargas)
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions