Colombia's economy should grow above 4 pct in Q4-govt
BOGOTA Dec 20 (Reuters) - Colombia's economy will likely expand more than 4 percent in the fourth quarter after slower-than-expected growth in the third quarter, the head of the national planning department said on Thursday.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- U.S. ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- China's parliament: Japan has "no right to criticize" air defense zone