Colombia's economy should grow above 4 pct in Q4-govt
BOGOTA Dec 20 (Reuters) - Colombia's economy will likely expand more than 4 percent in the fourth quarter after slower-than-expected growth in the third quarter, the head of the national planning department said on Thursday.
- Gaza toll passes 100; Israel to counter rockets 'with all power' |
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Ukraine says rebels will pay as missiles kill 23 soldiers |
- Texas mass murder suspect collapses in court as crime recounted
- British 'Harry Potter' actor David Legeno found dead in U.S. park