Colombian economic growth seen at 4.5 pct to 5 pct in 2013-govt
BOGOTA Dec 20 (Reuters) - Colombia's gross domestic product should expand between 4.5 percent and 5 percent next year, speeding up slightly from 2012, the head of the national planning department said on Thursday.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea