Colombian economic growth seen at 4.5 pct to 5 pct in 2013-govt
BOGOTA Dec 20 (Reuters) - Colombia's gross domestic product should expand between 4.5 percent and 5 percent next year, speeding up slightly from 2012, the head of the national planning department said on Thursday.
- Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people |
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales