ConocoPhillips to sell its Nigerian businesses to Canada's Oando for $1.79 bln
Dec 20 (Reuters) - Oil giant ConocoPhillips will sell its Nigerian businesses for about $1.79 billion to Oando Energy Resources Inc.
Oando Energy, which is focused on oil exploration and production in Nigeria and the Gulf of Guinea, said it paid $435 million in cash to ConocoPhillips when it signed the deal.
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Gaza bloodshed deepens, airlines shun Israel |
- TransAsia Airways plane crashes in typhoon-hit Taiwan, killing 47
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand
- Two Ukrainian fighter jets shot down over rebel-held territory