Crown Holdings Schedules Fourth Quarter 2012 Earnings Conference Call
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
For best results when printing this announcement, please click on the link below: http://pdf.reuters.com/pdfnews/pdfnews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20121220:nPnPH33343 PHILADELPHIA, Dec. 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Crown Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:CCK) will release its earnings for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2012 after the close of trading on the New York Stock Exchange on Wednesday, January 30, 2013. The Company will hold a conference call to discuss these results at 9:00 a.m. (EST) on Thursday, January 31, 2013. The dial-in numbers for the conference call are (415) 228-5025 or toll-free (800) 475-0233 and the access password is "packaging". A replay of the conference call will be available for a one-week period ending at midnight on February 6. The telephone numbers for the replay are (203) 369-0572 or toll free (866) 403-7100. A live web cast of the call will be made available to the public on the internet at the Company's web site, www.crowncork.com. Crown Holdings, Inc., through its subsidiaries, is a leading supplier of packaging products to consumer marketing companies around the world. World headquarters are located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. For more information, contact Corporate Communications at (215) 698-5351. SOURCE Crown Holdings, Inc.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Cold, ice grip U.S. as more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'