Deutsche Telekom CEO Rene Obermann to step down
FRANKFURT Dec 20 (Reuters) - Deutsche Telekom Chief Executive Rene Obermann is stepping down at the end of next year and will be replaced by his finance chief Timotheus Hoettges.
Deutsche Telekom said on Thursday Obermann has asked the supervisory board to be released from his duties, without providing further details.
"The Supervisory Board has accepted his request and in mutual agreement consented to terminate his appointment at that juncture," it said. (Reporting by Maria Sheahan)
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- Gaza toll soars as Israel 'days' from completing tunnel hunt
- Carnage at U.N. school as Israel pounds Gaza Strip |
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark