Deutsche Telekom CEO Rene Obermann to step down
FRANKFURT Dec 20 (Reuters) - Deutsche Telekom Chief Executive Rene Obermann is stepping down at the end of next year and will be replaced by his finance chief Timotheus Hoettges.
Deutsche Telekom said on Thursday Obermann has asked the supervisory board to be released from his duties, without providing further details.
"The Supervisory Board has accepted his request and in mutual agreement consented to terminate his appointment at that juncture," it said. (Reporting by Maria Sheahan)
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Two arrested in death of Saudi student in California: report
- Turkey to let Iraqi Kurds reinforce Kobani as U.S. drops arms to defenders
- After clashes, Hong Kong students, government stand their ground before talks |
- Solid data, earnings push world stocks higher