Discover Financial profit rises on higher card spending
Dec 20 (Reuters) - Credit card company Discover Financial Services's quarterly profit rose as more people shopped with their credit cards.
Profit rose to $551 million, or $1.07 per share, in the fourth quarter, from $513 million, or 95 cents per share, a year earlier.
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean: U.S. |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Russia blocks internet sites of Putin critics
- Tire blows out on passenger jet taking off at Philadelphia airport
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |