Ecuador central bank head resigns - official
QUITO Dec 19 (Reuters) - Ecuador's central bank president, Pedro Delgado, has resigned for personal reasons, a media official from the monetary authority said on Wednesday.
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- iPhone comes out of a 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- Polls show Scottish opponents of independence with slight lead ahead of vote |
- Wildfire rips through 150 homes in Northern California
- Fed could hint on rate-hike plans as it prepares for policy turn