- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Massachusetts police search NFL player's home in homicide probe: report
- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
- Asian markets tense before Fed; Nikkei outperforms
U.S. SEC says Eli Lilly to pay $29 mln to settle bribery charges
WASHINGTON Dec 20 (Reuters) - Pharmaceutical company Eli Lilly and Co agreed on Thursday to pay $29 million to settle civil charges that its subsidiaries made improper payments to foreign government officials to win business in Russia, Brazil, China and Poland.
Eli Lilly agreed to the settlement without admitting or denying the charges, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission said.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this