RPT-EU's Almunia says will charge Samsung soon in patent case
BRUSSELS Dec 20 (Reuters) - The European Commission, the EU's executive, will charge Samsung very soon in an antitrust patent case, the EU's competition chief Joaquin Almunia said on Thursday.
The EU competition watchdog is investigating whether Samsung's use of injunctions against Apple breached European antitrust rules. "We will issue a statement of objections very soon," Almunia said, referring to the Commission's charge sheet.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- With song and sadness, South Africans mourn Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image