Fiat to invest 1 bln euros at Italy Melfi plant- CEO
MELFI Dec 20 (Reuters) - Carmaker Fiat will invest 1 billion euros to produce two new car models at its plant in the southern Italian town of Melfi, with production expected to start in 2014, Chief Executive Sergio Marchionne said on Thursday.
Marchionne also said Fiat plans to use its Italian factories as a base to export cars around the world. (Reporting by Jennifer Clark, writing Francesca Landini; Editing by Lisa Jucca)
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |