Dec 20 (Reuters) - The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Thursday. To inform us of other job changes, email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The No.2 provider of U.S. mortgage money, said Chief Financial Officer Ross Kari plans to retire in the second half of 2013. Kari, who was named CFO in October 2009, informed the company of his intention to retire following his 55th birthday, the company said in a statement on Wednesday.
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source