Dec 20 (Reuters) - The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Thursday. To inform us of other job changes, email to email@example.com.
The No.2 provider of U.S. mortgage money, said Chief Financial Officer Ross Kari plans to retire in the second half of 2013. Kari, who was named CFO in October 2009, informed the company of his intention to retire following his 55th birthday, the company said in a statement on Wednesday.
- Obama critic D'Souza spared prison for violating election law
- U.S. and Arab allies launch first strikes on militants in Syria |
- Fired UPS worker kills two supervisors, self, in Alabama shooting
- Israel downs Syrian warplane it says violated its Golan airspace
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York