Aaron's, Inc. Changes Dividend Payment Date
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
For best results when printing this announcement, please click on the link below: http://pdf.reuters.com/pdfnews/pdfnews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20121220:nPnCL32881 ATLANTA, Dec. 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Aaron's, Inc. (NYSE: AAN), a leader in the sales and lease ownership and specialty retailing of residential furniture, consumer electronics and home appliances and accessories, today announced that its Board of Directors have approved a change in the payment date of its quarterly cash dividend. The payment date for the quarterly cash dividend of $.017 per share as been changed to December 31, 2012 from January 4, 2013. The record date for the quarterly dividend remains unchanged at December 3, 2012. Aaron's, Inc., based in Atlanta, currently has more than 2,040 Company-operated and franchised stores in 48 states and Canada. The Company also manufactures furniture and bedding at 14 facilities in eight states. SOURCE Aaron's, Inc. Gilbert L. Danielson, Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer, +1-404-231-0011
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane-sources |
- Russia ships troops into Ukraine, repeats invasion threat |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Russia blocks internet sites of Putin critics