Greece's Eurobank posts Q3 loss on provisions
ATHENS Dec 20 (Reuters) - Greek lender Eurobank on Thursday reported a 223 million euro loss in the third quarter, hurt by provisions for non-performing loans and weaker income.
The bank said its total recapitalisation need as set by the country's central bank was 5.8 billion euros.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls