RPT-IntercontinentalExchange says to buy NYSE Euronext for $8.2 bln
Dec 20 (Reuters) - IntercontinentalExchange Inc said on Thursday it would acquire NYSE Euronext in an $8.2 billion stock-and-cash deal.
ICE said the deal amounts to $33.12 per share and once closed, NYSE shareholders would own approximately 36 percent of ICE shares.
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Gaza bloodshed deepens as airlines shun Israel |
- Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- TransAsia Airways plane crashes in typhoon-hit Taiwan, killing 47 |
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand