RPT-IntercontinentalExchange says to buy NYSE Euronext for $8.2 bln
Dec 20 (Reuters) - IntercontinentalExchange Inc said on Thursday it would acquire NYSE Euronext in an $8.2 billion stock-and-cash deal.
ICE said the deal amounts to $33.12 per share and once closed, NYSE shareholders would own approximately 36 percent of ICE shares.
- Gaza fighting abates as diplomatic tension flares |
- Hague court rules in favor of Yukos shareholders vs Russia, awards $50 billion: source
- Pushing locals aside, Russians take top rebel posts in east Ukraine
- Obama could curb corporate 'inversions' on his own: ex-U.S. official
- Family of five found shot dead in Maine home: police