RPT-IntercontinentalExchange says to buy NYSE Euronext for $8.2 bln
Dec 20 (Reuters) - IntercontinentalExchange Inc said on Thursday it would acquire NYSE Euronext in an $8.2 billion stock-and-cash deal.
ICE said the deal amounts to $33.12 per share and once closed, NYSE shareholders would own approximately 36 percent of ICE shares.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Couple, four children missing in Nevada found safe in canyon
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule |