TABLE-US Q3 corporate profits revised to +2.5 pct
Dec 20 (Reuters) - Commerce Department's Bureau of Economic Analysis estimates of profits by U.S. corporations, with comparisons. Data are in seasonally adjusted percent changes.
Q3'12 (Prev) Q2'12 2011 From current production 2.4 3.5 1.1 7.3 Corporate income taxes 2.0 4.4 -2.3 1.5 After Tax Profits 2.5 3.3 2.2 8.9
Reuters survey of U.S. economists forecast:
U.S. revised Q3 corporate profits +3.3 pct
Corporate profits after tax include inventory valuation and capital consumption adjustments. Profits from current production do not reflect tax law changes that would affect profits as reported to tax authorities.
- Gaza fighting abates as diplomatic tension flares |
- Hague court rules in favor of Yukos shareholders vs Russia, awards $50 billion: source
- Pushing locals aside, Russians take top rebel posts in east Ukraine
- Obama could curb corporate 'inversions' on his own: ex-U.S. official
- Family of five found shot dead in Maine home: police