TABLE-US Q3 corporate profits revised to +2.5 pct
Dec 20 (Reuters) - Commerce Department's Bureau of Economic Analysis estimates of profits by U.S. corporations, with comparisons. Data are in seasonally adjusted percent changes.
Q3'12 (Prev) Q2'12 2011 From current production 2.4 3.5 1.1 7.3 Corporate income taxes 2.0 4.4 -2.3 1.5 After Tax Profits 2.5 3.3 2.2 8.9
Reuters survey of U.S. economists forecast:
U.S. revised Q3 corporate profits +3.3 pct
Corporate profits after tax include inventory valuation and capital consumption adjustments. Profits from current production do not reflect tax law changes that would affect profits as reported to tax authorities.
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- U.S. freeze shows no sign of weekend melt after deadly storm
- North Korea frees U.S. Korean War veteran after seven weeks |
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge