TABLE-US Q3 corporate profits revised to +2.5 pct
Dec 20 (Reuters) - Commerce Department's Bureau of Economic Analysis estimates of profits by U.S. corporations, with comparisons. Data are in seasonally adjusted percent changes.
Q3'12 (Prev) Q2'12 2011 From current production 2.4 3.5 1.1 7.3 Corporate income taxes 2.0 4.4 -2.3 1.5 After Tax Profits 2.5 3.3 2.2 8.9
Reuters survey of U.S. economists forecast:
U.S. revised Q3 corporate profits +3.3 pct
Corporate profits after tax include inventory valuation and capital consumption adjustments. Profits from current production do not reflect tax law changes that would affect profits as reported to tax authorities.
- Malaysian plane still missing; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Warning shots fired to turn monitors back from Crimea |
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media