TABLE-US Q3 corporate profits revised to +2.5 pct
Dec 20 (Reuters) - Commerce Department's Bureau of Economic Analysis estimates of profits by U.S. corporations, with comparisons. Data are in seasonally adjusted percent changes.
Q3'12 (Prev) Q2'12 2011 From current production 2.4 3.5 1.1 7.3 Corporate income taxes 2.0 4.4 -2.3 1.5 After Tax Profits 2.5 3.3 2.2 8.9
Reuters survey of U.S. economists forecast:
U.S. revised Q3 corporate profits +3.3 pct
Corporate profits after tax include inventory valuation and capital consumption adjustments. Profits from current production do not reflect tax law changes that would affect profits as reported to tax authorities.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video |
- Israeli air strike kills three Hamas commanders in Gaza |
- U.S. aid workers who survived Ebola leave Atlanta hospital |
- National Guard to withdraw from riot-torn Ferguson, Missouri |