TEXT-Fitch affirms Citibank Taiwan at 'A'/Stable
Dec 20 - Fitch Ratings has affirmed Citibank Taiwan Limited's (CTL) Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at 'A' and its National Long-Term Rating at 'AA+(twn)', respectively. The Rating Outlook is Stable. A full rating breakdown is provided below.
The affirmation reflects Fitch's continuing belief of a very high probability of support from CTL's ultimate parent Citigroup Inc.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Lost Malaysian airliner may have run out of fuel over Indian Ocean: source |
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data