TEXT-Fitch affirms Citibank Taiwan at 'A'/Stable
Dec 20 - Fitch Ratings has affirmed Citibank Taiwan Limited's (CTL) Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at 'A' and its National Long-Term Rating at 'AA+(twn)', respectively. The Rating Outlook is Stable. A full rating breakdown is provided below.
The affirmation reflects Fitch's continuing belief of a very high probability of support from CTL's ultimate parent Citigroup Inc.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Struggling Sears to spin off Lands' End clothing label