TEXT - S&P says J. Crew Group ratings unaffected by dividend plan
Dec 20 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said today that the announcement by New York City-based J. Crew Group Inc. of a $197.5 million special dividend will have no immediate effect on our ratings on the company, including the 'B' corporate credit rating, or outlook. We expect the company's strong performance is likely to continue over the next few quarters, which should benefit credit protection metrics.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Front companies, embassies mask North Korean weapons trade - U.N
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions