Accretive Health to Present at the 31st Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20121220:nBw206060a CHICAGO--(Business Wire)-- Accretive Health, Inc. (NYSE: AH) announced today that its management team will present the company's operations and business outlook at the 31st Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference on Tuesday, January 8th 2013 at 8:00 am PST in San Francisco. A live audio webcast and replay of the presentation will be available on the Investor Relations section of Accretive Health's web site at www.accretivehealth.com. About Accretive Health Accretive Health partners with healthcare providers to help them more effectively manage their revenue cycles, strengthen their financial stability, and improve the quality of care they provide while reducing overall healthcare costs. Our people, processes and sophisticated integrated technology complement our clients' existing resources to enhance results for patients, physicians and staff. For more information, please visit www.accretivehealth.com. Accretive Health, Inc. Investor Relations: Atif Rahim, 312.324.5476 Senior Vice President Investor Relations email@example.com or Media Contact: Christina Slemon-Dokos, 312.324.5415 Senior Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer firstname.lastname@example.org Copyright Business Wire 2012
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor with Ebola in New York stable; nurse is virus-free
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack |
- Putin accuses United States of damaging world order
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement